For all little space travelers among us ....... cool rocket cupcake topper.
This is what you need:
How to make this cupcake topper:
1. Print the cut-out and cut the parts of the design roughly.
2. Double the the design of the body at the dotted line and and cut out the open half of it correctly (fig. 1). Open it, paste it, put a stick at the right place and double again to glue the parts together. (fig. 2, 3). Cut out the rest of the body.
3. Double the design of the two little wings at the dotted lines harmonicawise (fig. 4). Put them face down on the table and glue the inner two parts together leaving the outer two parts open (without glue) (fig. 5, 6).
4. Cut out correctly (fig. 7). Fold both ends open (fig. 8) and glue them to the body of the rocket (fig. 9).
Making the cloud:
1. Double the cloud at the dotted line and glue the parts together (fig. 10, 11).
2. Cut out the cloud and pierce a little hole in it. Run the stick through the little hole and put the balloon at the cupcake (fig. 12).