Flowers and bees
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees.....Nice little spring cupcake topper
This is what you need:
How to make this cupcake topper:
1. Print the free printable. You can make 2 cupcake toppers out of 1 print.
2. Roughly cut out the four parts of the printable.
Make the flowers:
3. Double the print of the flower at the dotted line and glue together. Cut out the flower and pierce a little hole in the middle of it.
Make the bees:
4. Fold the bee at the dotted lines. (fig. 1, 2, 3).
5. Glue the two middle areas together. (fig. 4, 5, 6).
6. Cut out the bee (fig. 7).
7. Glue the body of the bee togheter with the coctail stick on the right place (fig. 8, 9).
Composing the topper:
8. Run the coctail stick with the bee through the flower and put it on top of the cupcake.