Little Angel cupcake topper. Nice for christmas.
This is what you need:
How to make this cupcake topper:
1. Print the cut-out and cut all parts roughly.
Making the angel:
2. Double the design of the angel at the dotted line harmonicawise (fig. 2).
3. Put the design wrong side up on your table and glue at each side the two penultima areas together (fig. 3, 4).
4. Double the angel at the dotted line and fold the areas you just glued together upwards. Cut out the bottommost circle (fig. 5).
5. Open the angel, put the stick in the right place and glue the two parts together (fig. 6).
6. Cut out the design of the angel and the cloud. Fold the 2 parts of the cloud out (fig. 7).
Making the wings:
7. Fold the design of the wings at all dotted lines. To cut out the wings double at the dotted line in the middle (fig. 8, 9, 10).
8. Glue the wings to the back of the angel (fig. 11, 12).