If you want to make cupcakes, use this basic cupcake recipe to make make good cupcakes .
Basic cupcake recipe:
Ingredients for 12 cupcakes :
200g butter, softened
200g caster sugar
200g plain flour
1 vanilla pod
You'll Need :
cupcake baking tray
(paper) cupcake tins
oven ( if you don't have an oven, try a cupcake maker)
1. Melt the butter and eggs to room temperature ( The butter must be very soft ) and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Cut the vanilla pod in half and scrape the seeds with a knife .
3. Put the butter and the seeds of the vanilla bean in a bowl and mix it. Add sugar little by little with.
4. Then add the eggs and keep mixing .
5 . Finally little by little add the flour. Beat the batter untill its nice and smooth. Then you can start filling the cupcake tins .
6. Fill the cupcake tins to 2/3 with batter. Use a pastry bag for filling the tins .
7. Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes
8. After 20 min look if your cupcakes are done. Put a toothpick in a cupcake and take it out again. If nothing sticks to the stick your cupcakes are ready .
9. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them have a few minutes to cool.
This is only one base cupcake recipe . On the Internet and a lot of other books are available cupcake recipes.